The Irish School of Cheese was founded by Avril Molloy, an expert in cheese and speciality food. Avril is particularly enthusiastic about Irish farmhouse cheese but loves to share her knowledge, experience and stories of cheeses from all over Europe.
Each webinar lesson is live and you will study alongside a small group of other delegates. The course is structured in a fun way to include group exercises, videos, slide presentation, group discussions and lots of cheese tasting.
The voucher includes:
- Three evening webinars taught live by Avril 6.00 – 8.00pm GMT
- 11 cheeses delivered to your door (Ireland Only)
- The Academy of Cheese Delegates pack including the Level One 25 Cheese Profiles book the Make Post-Make Model & Structured Approach to Tasting Sheets (pdf versions for outside Ireland)
- 12 months subscription to Academy of Cheese
- Access to Cheese Library and the Online Learning Road
- The Level One Exam
- A certificate & pin badge upon successful completion of the exam.
Gift Vouchers can be emailed direct to the recipient at your chosen time and date and include a gift message. Alternatively, the Gift Voucher can be downloaded as a pdf and printed. Emailed vouchers contain a clickable link to redeem the voucher. For printed vouchers, simply enter the code at checkout when booking the course.
Vouchers are valid for 5 years and redeemable against Academy of Cheese Level One online course (including cheese) taught by Irish School of Cheese only. Subject to the normal terms & conditions.